Tax Credits & Rebates on HVAC Products & Services for North Florida Residents
Qualifying products and systems must meet specific energy efficiency standards and be identified as matched systems by the AHRI (Air Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration Institute).
McGowan’s offers a complete line of premium energy-saving, heating and cooling systems, as well as a variety of heating, cooling and air quality services.
Many of our products and services qualify for potential Tax Credits & Rebates for Jacksonville FL Residents. Listed below for quick reference, are the potential tax credits available to you.
HVAC Replacement and Maintenance Tax Rebates
If system replacement increases energy efficiency beyond the standard code required of SEER 13, replacement could qualify. Rebates increase as the level of the energy efficiency of the system you choose increases.
- Up to $500 on a new energy-efficient central air conditioner
- Up to $450 on a new air-source heat pump
Homeowners may receive a rebate for standard maintenance and service once every three years. Other rebates include interior and exterior coil cleaning.
- Save $75 on your annual system maintenance checkup
Duct Repair Tax Rebates
Three levels of duct repair qualify for rebates up to $150 depending upon work done:
- Tier One: Minor repair up to three sections
- Tier Two: Moderate repair up to 50 percent of existing duct system which may include resealing
- Tier Three: Full repair up to 100 percent of the existing duct system including resealing.
To receive your Shopsmart with JEA rebate:
- Schedule an in-home consultation.
- If you decide to have the work done on your home, PRINT & present this COUPON
- The JEA rebate will be clearly indicated on your invoice as a deduction from the total price including installation.
- For more information, call our Shopsmart with JEA hotline: 877-862-7043
JEA Home Energy Upgrades
JEA knows that needing and wanting to make home energy upgrades is one thing. Paying for those home investments is another.
In an effort to help homeowners improve energy efficiency, JEA, through a federal energy efficiency grant, has partnered with local HVAC installers, financial institutions and JEA has provided a variety of HVAC Product Repair, Replacement & Maintenance Rebates.
Learn more about JEA Home Energy Upgrades.